Terms of Service
General terms and conditions
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations relating to the use of the Marie-Eline Chevance EI website, located at https://marielineseo.fr/
By accessing this website, I assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use marielineseo if you do not agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out on this page.
The website does not currently use third party cookies.
I intend to use third-party cookies. When they are implemented, these terms and conditions will be modified.
Unless otherwise stated, Marie-Eline Chevance EI and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on marielineseo. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access them from marielineseo for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish any material from marielineseo.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from marielineseo.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from marielineseo.
- Redistribute material from marielineseo.
This agreement is effective as of the date hereof.
Setting up hyperlinks to my content
The following organisations may create links to my website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies ;
- Search engines ;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors may create links to my website in the same way that they create hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies; etc…
These organisations may link to any page of my website, to publications or to other information on the website, so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is within the context of the linking party’s website.
I may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- information sources commonly known to consumers and/or businesses;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- distributors of online directories;
- Internet portals;
- accountancy, law and consultancy firms; and
- educational institutions and professional associations.
I approve link requests from these organisations if I decide that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on me, my business or my accredited companies; (b) the organisation does not have a negative record with me; (c) the benefit I gain from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Marie-Eline Chevance EI; and (d) the link is in the context of general information about resources.
These organisations may link to a page on my site so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and wish to link to my website, you must notify me by sending an e-mail to Marie-Eline Chevance EI. Please include your name, the name of your organisation, your contact details and the URL of your site, a list of all the URLs from which you intend to link to my website, and a list of the URLs on my site to which you wish to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may establish a hyperlink to my website in the following ways:
- By using my company name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which the link is made; or
- By using any other description of our linked website that makes sense in the context and format of the content of the linking party’s website.
No use of Marie-Eline Chevance EI’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on my website offensive for any reason, you are free to contact me and let me know at any time. I will consider requests to remove links, but I am under no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
I do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website. I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do I promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Disclaimer of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall :
- limit or exclude my or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude my or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of my or your liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of my or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, I am not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.